Who witnessed their virginity?

When a person is memorialized as Virgin and Martyred for this essential element of grace in the Roman Canon, do you realize the witness as a significant decision?
I want my readers to reflect on the stories of these Holy Virgins in the Roman Canon.
I want my readers to wisely come to a serious condition in knowing why these are the Holy Virgins we invoke in the Altar of Sacrifice during our offering before the Eternal Trinity in the Mass.
Listen to the Eucharistic Prayer.

The offering invokes these Holy Virgins to intervene.

What is the Roman Canon?

The Eucharistic Prayer from the Magnificat Subscription by Meryl Viola Bravo

The Names in the Roman Canon
When a Virgin is seen with her and his significant reality, will the marriage of holy come to a perspective?  Will the sexual continence be seen at a light in which the non-continence of others refused to see?  What occurs to the fornicators, adulterers and the mockers of virginity and gown of white at the isle towards the Bridegroom is this seeking that was never found.

I recall the perspective and I see it from the eyes of the Virgin Martyrs.

I recall what I saw from the determined agenda of "culture" or "society" or the "fitting in crowd" and I see my grandmother telling them to demand your own agenda towards a decision.  What she decides is the well-determined agenda of her condition.  What you decide is your own definition that should never interfere with the decisions of those who live the decision. 

Comments