Una Voce and a Consecrated Virgin

Reverend Robert Bishop, C.M.F. and Meryl Viola Bravo

 Dear Holy Father,

I have discovered in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and I have found my heart drawn to the extraordinary form of care for the Priesthood and my Virginity depending on their celibacy.

It is with sorrow that I depend on St. Joseph and be accused of being a woman who declared my Virginity to be a flirtation when my Virginity was presented as a laywoman in the world.

With a dependence on the celibacy of male persons representing a strong condition in the Roman Catholic Church, I was being played on by men who were not representing celibacy with the right heart and condition.

I am sober.   ~ Meryl Viola Bravo



Priestly Sins:  Purifying the Church after the Scandals
Fr. Dominic Legge, O.P.

As a reflection of being a sober person and Roman Catholic, I have discussed the sobriety towards a very serious psychological and psychiatric dimension of being sober.  The sobriety is knowing the dignity of my body and the intake of prudential decisions in food, drink and yes, any form of input into my body....drugs, alcohol, semen, penis, vagina, contact of any probable cause on my person is distinctly decided not to enter.

I would say the Norm would be food and drink intake.  Food would declare itself as coming from trustworthy food markets like Stater Brothers, Inc.  This even provides an insight to the care of my distinct decisions not to prohibit others to see this cause of literal and literate knowledge of diet and decision.  What do I know about my heart?  What do I know about my lungs?  my appendix?  my brain?  my vagina?  my eyes?  my teeth?  my whole being in the corporal definition of body?

I know certain foods and drinks have an established good to provide in nourishing my person and corporal body.  What are these goods?  When I see a simple rack of food and drink in a market and perhaps, advertisement on television or magazine and newspaper; can I make a decision?  Now, I see some locked special items at the Stater Brothers, Inc.  Yes, locked and special request.  I know how special it is to be locked up.  And 21 is simply knowing when to ask, right?

There were prohibitions and there were ACTS in this country we call America.  What were the prohibitions providing?  An open door with a locked door only when????

What an educated person knows is the sobriety of an intellectual discussion that leads to a conclusion.  I would like to conclude the matter.  Thank you.

Prudence, Sober, and not Anonymous.

Meryl Viola Bravo ~

Comments