The Beauty of Vocation, Whom do you seek?

 

Do you really think a person who enters into Religious Life most especially with the naivety of youth, the heart has a plan to leave it?

I will explain to you the Act of Faith I performed in the Justice of Religion, there was a serious dimension that no Superior can interfere with and this I will present is the Man and the interference of Man.

In my effective explanation on the naivety of youth, there was nothing naïve about me leaving.

I also did not come in moved towards remaining on naivety.  Instruction and formation was provided in my formation and novitiate.

Grace was also Sacrament and Present in REALITY ONLY!  What will be presented in the decree of allowing me to ACT on the DEED of care for the future of religious life and the consecrated religious who are present to this REALITY is the discussion of being at the distance and this is the knowledge of leaving and returning and presenting it accurately.

I am young and have also grown into a woman.  This reality is becoming WIFE and not Sister.  And as WIFE, I became MOTHER!

A Bride of Christ and the maturation of FEMININE GENIUS is the dialogue and offered reality of responding at the point of existing to the present culture and finality of being determined a willing SPIRIT of ACT and FAITH in the VIRTUE of JUSTICE!

How are these forms of religious life and Rule and Community offering the CARDINAL VIRTUES to a fulfillment?  

Are these CARDINAL VIRTUES being pursued with the PRESENT Discussion of reality and SACRAMENT?

For instance, how do you respond to a Vocation Inquiry and why do you ask them their age?  I understand the reality of protocol and identity, however, FAITH and REASON is not a system of processing.  It is also not a sentimentalism of compassionate truth.  For the HEART is DRAWN and is AT THE IMMEDIATE demand of "Follow me."

Over-sentimentalism can be immediately eliminated from the possible reflection by its REALITY.  I am deeply offended to find the responses not reflecting the KNOWLEDGE I have witnessed from my vocation and entirety of KNOWING the JUSTIFICATION He has bestowed on me in FULL COMMUNION with the Magesterium.

Now, the question is Did I lose my vocation?

Who keeps saying I don't have one?

And what determines a VOCATION recognized and approved?

The visible sign of CONSECRATION is essentially the SIGNIFICANT WITNESS of a RULE OF LIFE being and existing in the life of a Consecrated Woman.  However, at the HEART it is the ACT OF FAITH continued in GRACE is the reflection I am emphasizing with sincere effort that you are the ones who are not seeing this well.

www.cmswr.org

Comments