Adulthood, Celibacy and Maturation Culpability

Thomas Aquinas, Love and the Incarnation, Fr. Gregory Pine, O.P., Fr. Andrew Hofer, O.P.

I have discovered in my adulthood and interaction with other adults in the condition of meeting the call to celibacy, my insight has matured as I watch the younger ones at a stage delivering at their condition of era or age of motion in this lifetime.

I see things as an adult and still meet the celibacy of childlike trust to the elderly who saw me to this maturity.

There are cognitive developed discussions on meeting the puberty of celibacy both in the corporal and spiritual reality.  Entering religious formation as an eighteen year old delivers the consistent bodily personal feat of celibacy still as an adult forty-five year old female.  These stages depend a great essence in meeting the male person at each character in his manhood as a layman to priesthood.

Meryl Viola Bravo 

Lust & Spiritual Contemplation according St. Thomas Aquinas: Toward a life of Great Delight, Fr.  Andrew Hofer, O.P.

Comments